Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Movie Section

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I duno if this has already been suggested but I had an idea, I think RZ should open a Movie section, where you can discuss movies and stuff!

;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Al ready been suggested atleast 10 times, and i believe its been tried. Like the sports section - failure.

this is the internet. nuff said.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why you need to sub-categorize everything.

I mena duck it, why don't we just create these child forums for Outerworld:
Sports
Movies
Relationships/Irl life
Political News
World News
Misc

You know, the the logic of... ragezone noobs, all of these sections would each have 100% activity of what Outerworld as a whole gets now, for the mere reason; it's been suggested a bizillion times.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
because then the outerworld is empty and the subsections will die.

the outerworld has a flow, this flow moves from subject to subject as the weeks go by and generally certain subjects are repetetivley braught to light during certain times of the year, i.e from around may and onwards there's an influx of film threads, then other poop, then other poop and then some other poop.

to subsection it would be to destroy the outerworld.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Outerworld is fine for movies and always has been. Besides, it's not every day everyone talks about a movie, only the odd movie thread will crop up every few days.

Back