Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MOVIE] Twilight. Epic or a Fail?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newb - [MOVIE] Twilight.    Epic or a Fail? - RaGEZONE Forums
Twilight is a young adult vampire novel written by author Stephenie Meyer, originally published in hardcover in 2005. It is the genesis of the Twilight saga, and introduces seventeen-year-old Isabella "Bella" Swan who moves from Phoenix, Arizona to Forks, Washington and finds her life in danger when she falls in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen.​

PLOT​

Isabella "Bella" Swan, chooses to move from sunny Phoenix, Arizona to rainy Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie, so that her mother, Ren

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [MOVIE] Twilight Epic or a Fail?

Epic phail. Sounds boring as hell

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [MOVIE] Twilight Epic or a Fail?

Your text is epic fail omg >.>

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, the movie looks homo (in a literal sense).
That's definitely a renter lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks like sure fail to me.
The actors don't fit the part.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
epic!! and the book is super epic

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The book is written as though the author thinks the audience is Ducking retarded. Her simple sentence construction and lame dialogue make you feel like she is somehow making you feel more stupid the more you read. It's like read the Giver from 6th grade.

Twilight is a horrible vampire novel that only gained success because it appealed to the audience of young horny women.

If there was sex in it though, I'd see it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honestly, i think they went overboard with the animal eating and vampires having venom...

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its both epic and fail you know why? Because its Epic Fail :D
Nah I don't really know I dl'ed a pretty good copy I just haven't found the time to watch it yet but I think I will soon. Better not be a waste of time where she scared, loves him, he does something, she falls out of love, he does something again, she falls in love again, she leaves and doesn't become a vampire, the end.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Official Trailer:
Requires Quicktime.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot of scene kids/emos creaming over it.

I can pretty much get the jist of the film, by reading the plot summar. God knows it's not exactly going to make me feel emotional, so, there'd be no point in my watching it eh.

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of scene kids/emos creaming over it.

I can pretty much get the jist of the film, by reading the plot summar. God knows it's not exactly going to make me feel emotional, so, there'd be no point in my watching it eh.
I've mosty just been girls acting that way over it...
Not really any "scene kids/emos creaming over it."

Back