Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

mp3-2-mid

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
guys i need a program mp3 to mid converter, and the person that provides me with 1 i need him/her to help me out as i dont know how to use it

Reaction score
yep i guess this is pretty much more directed to me than anyone else..

sorry sipher, there are mp3 to mid things out there.. but to get what your wanting to do ill explain why they dont work.

MP3 and MIDI are completely different formats.

MP3 is recorded sound.
MIDI is composed sound, meaning you literally put musical notes into the machine and then the machine makes sound out of them.

To convert between MP3 and MIDI is possible, but it sounds terrible. There will be no lyrics and the sound will be all jumbled.

The only way you could perfectly convert between MP3 to MIDI is if you had someone listen to the song a half a dozen times and then make a MIDI of it (that would be me), or you removed all of the lyrics from the mp3 and had the mp3 at the highest point of quality, which is impossible at this time.

Back