• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mr. Paint 1.0 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I am taking a wild guess in saying that "Yamachi" is "FauxBestaan" or something like that...Anyways I may dabble with Mr.Paint some more but I never had any luck with it in the past...thanks for reminding me about it :p

EDIT: I remember now why I did not use it...it assumes cabal is installed on "C:\" and if its not its a pain in the but to try and get the textures lol, I will just dabble manually like before XD

Yes, that's just another handle I go by :p Anyways, I have no interest in ever working on Mr. Paint anymore (it's quite crap, tbh...). You're best off just getting my EBM template from the dev forum and manually extracting/inserting textures that way. It's really quite simple.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the release.

but am i able to build texture files for of course Blue-Mithril items with existing textures of another armour

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your understanding of what a texture is is misconstrued. A texture is not a model. It's simply a 2D image that is displayed on a model. Yes, you can swap armour models around by just renaming the mesh in the containing ECH file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your understanding of what a texture is is misconstrued. A texture is not a model. It's simply a 2D image that is displayed on a model. Yes, you can swap armour models around by just renaming the mesh in the containing ECH file.

oh cool, sure i forget the model files : )

Do you know how i need to rename the model files for blue mithril items ? : )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Take a look in the ECH files. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Reaction score
This program is incredibly awesome!
But, is it possible if you could either let us enter our own mismatch size. Why? Because, I edited the armour.tex so that it met the lines of shadowtitanium martial for male... and it exported fine. But when I tried importing... size mismatch :(
Since you may or may not be up to adding in all 6 sets of shadow titanium as I'd like to edit them, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could just add into the config line the file size requirement, or just remove it overall... like a developer's version or something? xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back