Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSN down?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Capricorn said:
I can't sign in for some reason. Anyone else getting the same problem?

Ducking Bill Gates.

waaaaaaaaaaaah i cant get on neither we cant talk dirty to each other!!

lol @ bill gates and yes u probally would duck him :tp:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
posted before but who cares

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
-=MR=- said:
30, sheesh, thats the lowest i 've ever seen, must be a new record:eek:
All the people i got on it are people i don't mind talking too at any time really, i don't get messaged a lot, but thats how i like it, for fun i mostly use forums, for more important stuff i use private convos, now i really dont want some people that just want to spam me with some useless shenanigans talk, if someone messages me then i want it to be at least slightly important.

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
All the people i got on it are people i don't mind talking too at any time really, i don't get messaged a lot, but thats how i like it, for fun i mostly use forums, for more important stuff i use private convos, now i really dont want some people that just want to spam me with some useless shenanigans talk, if someone messages me then i want it to be at least slightly important.
I talk utter useless crap and I'm stil on ur list :tp:

Back