Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MTA] [Gamemode] Owl Gaming v4.3.4.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm needing some help, I get this error when I try joining.

GigaToni - [MTA] [Gamemode] Owl Gaming v4.3.4.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope. Just downloaded the script and setup everything and got the error when connecting.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope. Just downloaded the script and setup everything and got the error when connecting.

Well, get TextCrawler and look for that error throughout the script as it has to be defined somewhere. Then once you figure out what it is, you may be able to fix it. Use some common sense man.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, get TextCrawler and look for that error throughout the script as it has to be defined somewhere. Then once you figure out what it is, you may be able to fix it. Use some common sense man.
I fixed my issue. But every time I try and add myself to a faction it says "Invalid Faction ID".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have reupload this files :)

File: OWL.part1.rar
Size: 65.00 MB

File: OWL.part2.rar
Size: 47.52 MB

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello , i have a problem , i was uploading the resources and i enter on the server it doesn't appear the login panel but all still working in localhost.. I think I wasn't make the work good.. any help please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. can someone help me whits some Owlgaming problems.advertisments doesen't work.And done :3 for a moment.Pls someone help me !!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
enzopaul4 all server .dll must have the same script but to by .so

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this mode on my server, but somebody is still hacking me.. Everytime if he did it, everybody have 999,999$, players are jailed and called "I HAVE GOT SCRIPTS" etc. There must be backdoors, but i dont know where.. Could somebody help me with it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3311adrian i wana know ur server
and look at ur database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only backdoor that I know of could be wrong permission set on ACL.xml. Because if they login with some of that user in MTA they'll have Admin access to your server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i am new to mta scripting can you tell me what i need to edit in mysql to run a local server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i run this on centos ?
also dose it work with 64 bit?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I come with a question about Owl Gaming gamemode. Because I was looking but I can't find the All rank administrations to edit them. If you could tell me how to change the color, I would be grateful.
Hi, I come with a question about Owl Gaming gamemode. Because I was looking but I can't find the All rank administrations to edit them. If you could tell me how to change the color, I would be grateful.

Back