Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend and Upgrade rate.

Reaction score
Hello guys, can some one tell ne witch one file on server side in Mu Legend (Mu2) is responsible for success rate in enchantment.

And why some items go back to +9 after change map or relogin - where i should look to resolve this issue.

Big THX for any advice and help

ok fist things with upgrade rate I got it so no problem.

but the second problem is strange after Upgrade item from +9 to +10 and when I change map they go back to +9 or some of them to +10
so i have no idea what is wrong.

I upgrade sword from +11 to +15 then I change map and this sword go back to +11
when i make relogin it happen same items that i Upgrade from +9, +10 or like sword from +11 to +12 or more they back to to previous +

Ok second issue with decrease upgrade resolved, sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, can some one tell ne witch one file on server side in Mu Legend (Mu2) is responsible for success rate in enchantment.

And why some items go back to +9 after change map or relogin - where i should look to resolve this issue.

Big THX for any advice and help

ok fist things with upgrade rate I got it so no problem.

but the second problem is strange after Upgrade item from +9 to +10 and when I change map they go back to +9 or some of them to +10
so i have no idea what is wrong.

I upgrade sword from +11 to +15 then I change map and this sword go back to +11
when i make relogin it happen same items that i Upgrade from +9, +10 or like sword from +11 to +12 or more they back to to previous +
EnhancementInfo_INT.csv

Upvote 0
Back