Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online dec/enc system

Reaction score
Hi guyz,

I'm trying to find out the methods that open client files like .bmd, .att files to convert them in c# for unity project.
I'm looking in louis 5.2 source -
I'm not a c++ expert so i ask here for help.

Reaction score
Hi guyz,

I'm trying to find out the methods that open client files like .bmd, .att files to convert them in c# for unity project.
I'm looking in louis 5.2 source -
I'm not a c++ expert so i ask here for help.

You don't need to be an expert in C++ to search for a string in a VS source code and I guess you already know that.

Anyway, what's the question? You need help in finding these methods? You already found them and you need to interpret/adapt these methods to C# methods?
Be more specific, please, like post something relevant so we can help you.

BMD loaders are defined in ZzzInformation.
ATT loaders are defined in ZzzLodTerrain.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I deal with the unity engine and use the resources from mu. The problem is with the maps, specifically with the terrainheight, terrainlight, textures and I was thinking if I could take these methods and convert them to c# so that I can use the files intact as they are from the client without having to do any conversion .

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Just open the project with Visual Studio and search for the file formats strings and you will find the methods where these files are loaded.
I saw a function called which I think it was saving the world to an .att format or something like that.
Everything is in the source code. You need to search for them.

Upvote 0
Back