Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online S17 E1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please i have some errors please help about it.

aliyevsaid2017 - Mu Online S17 E1 - RaGEZONE Forums

aliyevsaid2017 - Mu Online S17 E1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which file do you use?, this error occurs when the information of the server and the customer does not match

Upvote 0
Reaction score
those look like mu devs ree s17 files? if not then ask for support of where u got them from. Like son1xx2 said there could be unmatching of server files and client, maybe some stuff are missing or are different in text,lang.mpr etc and create that bug, did u test other characters or only this ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For Every Characters same. I think its just not matching server files and client. :) Cause client was in China language and when entered to the game after 10 second was disconnect i changed client to another its work good but quests and this mana and hp was crazy :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For Every Characters same. I think its just not matching server files and client. :) Cause client was in China language and when entered to the game after 10 second was disconnect i changed client to another its work good but quests and this mana and hp was crazy :)
you can't do that, the server and the client are designed to communicate with each other, each version, each country will have different encryption protocols and protocols.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No bro i dont want encode i want decode old main.emu file for watching old main.emu file's version! Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
No bro i dont want encode i want decode old main.emu file for watching old main.emu file's version! Thanks a lot.

I don't think you can decode that. The main purpose was to generate your own encoded main.emu config file, not to decode these. Also, if you are trying to decode some other server's client main.emu, it's not possible. It contains client configuration parameters and no one wants that to be decoded. MAIN_INFO is only generating the encoded main.emu and it should only encode.

Upvote 0
Back