Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Server Season 3 Episode 1 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i guess you have wind 7 . To remove this problem >> GSDBSet OBDC Connect Fail
DataServer.exe > Properties > Copatibility > Change Settings for all user > Select what Windows You Used Untitled - Mu Server Season 3 Episode 1 Problems - RaGEZONE Forums make Apply , OK
and make that to all DataServer1 , DataServer2 , DataServer3 . ConnectServer , JoinServer , Etc . Good Luck

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
i guess you have wind 7 . To remove this problem >> GSDBSet OBDC Connect Fail
DataServer.exe > Properties > Copatibility > Change Settings for all user > Select what Windows You Used View attachment 123586 make Apply , OK
and make that to all DataServer1 , DataServer2 , DataServer3 . ConnectServer , JoinServer , Etc . Good Luck
I did that then the error doesnt come but it runs only stands running on d1 on server startup after like 5 minutes its still the same the others won't start...
I'm making the server on a vds/vps windows 2008 server and it doesnt show windows 2008 it shows windows 2003 service pack 1 something...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back