Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins MU Skins Download Centre by SNOT

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - MU Skins Download Centre by SNOT - RaGEZONE Forums

This website has lots of skins which are today unavailable on the internet because of dead links... thank you SNOT for downloading and safekeeping people's work!

SkinsMuOnline website features the following...
- Weapons skins
- Character skins
- Maps/City/Town skins
- Interface skins
- Wings & Misc skins
- Pet skins
- Did I say skins?

Enjoy!
I think would be a good idea to sticky this thread... up to the mods and to other members.

PS: Snot... many of your releases give the wrong credits to people... actually all of them say "By:___SNOT___"
Please try to give correct credits because its not funny for those of us who worked and released these before you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG I found all skins I couldn't get coz of bad links in this website. Thank you for sharing, and thanks to the creator!

Reaction score
Stick please.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Alexandre.R Faronnia - MU Skins Download Centre by SNOT - RaGEZONE Forums
PS: Snot... many of your releases give the wrong credits to people... actually all of them say "By:___SNOT___"
Please try to give correct credits because its not funny for those of us who worked and released these before you.

Actually, look at this:

Créditos: STEFANO.AGUIAR

By:___SNOT___

He puts his name at the bottom, and the credits at top. I still agree with you, he should remove his name from there, so people don't get so confused.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, but I think you is not seen because the credits of the skin of the creator are all right and if you're wrong can send me to fix up, and below the images is the credits of people who have done such a thing
Ja those below with this By: ___SNOT___ is already there because it is my website, which shows a mini tutorial that I put in to help make it easy to download, because the actual credits are all there, I'm not getting anything on it, just want something good for everyone, and never leaving the links off and always updating the site.

Att SNOT

Don Corleone
Reaction score
agree snot.

SNot i dont care what ppl say! you are the best ! keep up the good work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
created by former moderator SkinsMuOnline Cronusmaker, and former manager Wyru
still being built, as will not be able to contact the SNOt [Google translate]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
created by former moderator SkinsMuOnline Cronusmaker, and former manager Wyru
still being built, as will not be able to contact the SNOt [Google translate]

New forum for skins Mu Online , [Google translate]

Back