Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Multicoloured tiles [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keeping it simple rate comment and i hope you like also can you code them for me? tile blue gree - Multicoloured tiles [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums tile blue orange - Multicoloured tiles [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums tile blue red - Multicoloured tiles [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums tile blue yellow - Multicoloured tiles [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums tile multicoloured - Multicoloured tiles [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks i hope you like not my best but yeah sorry the pictures are small :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Multicoloured tiles [Release]

Wow, i like the rainbow colored the most, very nice release 10/10 !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Multicoloured tiles [Release]

Don't really like theme but its not bad :) Just make some other Recoulered.

~Raul~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Personally, their not my style, but I do like them :) 8/10 nice recolour :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice recolor, but try not to release too many recolors, people get sick of them, they're good to practice with, but try to move from them and go to custom furniture

7/10 - Not my style but pretty good

Reaction score
They're really bright, I dislike re-colours alot as they're not original. To be honest it's a five minute job for you, just re-colouring then uploading them, it's not really a release, it's just a picture. If you want to release something look into coding them and then people may like your stuff better

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If someone can would you swf, sql and code these for me please? much appreciated!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what is it to you? if you dont want to u dont have to, if someone can that would be nice

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys! No need to start arguing okay? we all had to start somewhere, he's just starting.

Sure they might not be the best, but there is no need to start a fight about it, just cool down a bit, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back