Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

multiplayer question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to run the server file as a virtual drive so that other people can join?

help meT_T

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must setup sql odbc and other stuff to run a server
Using my ip, I open the session file field server file login server file agent file and it works alone. My friend can't access this server.
I also modified the pram.ini file and used it as game.exe /app_run, but I can't access it.

what server files ? use sql server
SQL odbc is in use. Need a port port? Maybe it's because I don't autopatch?
I also modified the pram.ini file and used it as game.exe /app_run, but I can't access it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
You need to have a public connection for your server to be able for your friend to connect or use other services like VPN (i.e Hamachi)

Bottom line is you need to port forward if you want others to play on your server, alternatively you can buy a VPS and host the server there.

Upvote 1
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need public connection or you can port forward so you can make it online (Play with your friends) but I recommend to buy a host 24/7. If you need a host 24/7, you can contact me.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You need to have a public connection for your server to be able for your friend to connect or use other services like VPN (i.e Hamachi)

Bottom line is you need to port forward if you want others to play on your server, alternatively you can buy a VPS and host the server there.
This is the best option to use Hamachi for testing purposes or if you just want to test it with with few friends.
If you're buying a host, you can just go to AWS or other known providers and don't buy cheap ones.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It depends on your cfg, refer to that file and open only required ports.
thank you ^^

Do you know what to do to localize the quest file into Korean?
Item names and skill names have been translated into Korean.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can use VMWare to host. Note that VMWare will use a LAN IP address. You have to change the IP address in the source to your public address and open the firewall + port forward (if you are using a router).

Upvote 0
Back