• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Multiple fieldTypes?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I was trying to add a "Luminous" type of every JQ we have (the black circle limiting your view), but then I stumbled upon the Rescue Gaga JQ.
So first I added the fieldType=9 which makes it limited view, and I was happy thinking it was a success!

Thinking it was a success, I thought why not test it out? Boy were my dreams broken.
So I was wondering why don't the jumping parts work? I literally copy/pasted everything from the original map into a new map, so all the portals are exactly the same and should technically work. So I tried changing the fieldType to the default 20, and low and behold, the springs worked again. However, this meant that I had to remove the view limit. So then I thought to myself, maybe if I were to add both fieldType=9 and fieldType=20, it would work? Seems logical perhaps?

Obviously it didn't work. Maybe Maple doesn't work like that, it just doesn't check for more than 1 fieldType. So I'm wondering if there's any way for me to have both the springs working, and have a limited field view? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think FieldType = 20 tells the field is for SPACEGAGA, so you can't change it.

So I recommend you use a debuff of MobSkill 136 (Fear) to narrow view-range.
(It uses Effect/MapEff.img/Viewrange/3 instead of Effect/MapEff.img/Viewrange/1 though.)

Upvote 0