Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MULTIPLE games] Seeking Co-Owner/Accomplice {Also Sponsoring}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a VPS, quite decent specification, Specifications shall be released when right candidate has been found. {But it is Windows}

I am seeking a Co-Owner to help out with everything sort of an accomplice so we can share responsibility, I put in the $ s/he puts in the work (I always put in work too :p).

Punctuation: Dnt wnt no1 to tlk lke dis, That's just stupid
Location: Not really fussed as long as you speak Fluent English
Experience: As long as you have Common sense on how to "Follow a tutorial" You're fine, But Better experience means higher on list....
Activeness: I don't want my time wasted, I'm sure you don't. If you're lazy and in this just to make $ from doing absolutely nothing, you need not reply. Please be active and have regular communication.

Sponsoring, I am seeking to host some games.
At this moment in time i am not seeking any specific games just any at all, Anything from Habbo to World Of Warcraft, From Runescape to Lineage 2, All Genre's welcome for suggestion.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah I might be able to fill in the position, contact me to talk more about this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back