• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Skins MuMu Patch 2016 - ARENA MAP FULL EXPANSION

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - MuMu Patch 2016 - ARENA MAP FULL EXPANSION - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD from MediaFire
# Release date
: 04/09/2016
# File Size: 27MB
# Credits: WebZen, and me
# Tools: PentiumTools, MST, Photoshop
# Originally designed for server: Faronnia MU Wiki

In my opinion, this is the most complete and expansive update of this map. My idea was to try and use all of that extra map space and make something interesting out of it, instead of just adding arena cages. So instead we have a labyrinth, a fortress, an extra new safe zone, amongst other redesigns and additions. Please enjoy, I have put countless hours of work into this one.

Note: There are 4 teleportation pads on this map.
You must configure server's Gate.txt and the client's Gate.bmd in order to make them working, video on that coming very soon!

Map Layout:

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Files are released for download!

There are 4 teleportation pads on this map, soon I make quick tutorial video on youtube to show you guys how to configure them the way I intended them to work. Its just simple Gate.txt/bmd file editing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files are released for download!

There are 4 teleportation pads on this map, soon I make quick tutorial video on youtube to show you guys how to configure them the way I intended them to work. Its just simple Gate.txt/bmd file editing.

Thanks so much! Waiting! Amazing job!

Dude, when i tried to warp to arena my mu closes, atlans and lorencia work fine, i dont know what i did wrong ): in muemu its diferent map or terrain?

Last edited:
Back