Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Music on ragezone?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is dere ways we can do this. Imeem or any other music sites?
I know one way but Imma keep to myself =)

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I'm really not too sure what you're trying to do. downloading wont ever happen so get that idea out of your head, people post music vids from youtube and random places all the time, we have a music section, go take a look.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What im talking about is.. i want a thread to play music once dey come in is it possible?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes it's possible, but I've never heard of a mod for VB to do that. + Mental/Ex ~(whoever has control to upload mods) would have to buy/download the mod then upload it to his server then install it through the admin cpanel.

I don't see any real purpose for it + It'd be extremely annoying listening to your own music and then opening a thread when you get some idiot who's uploaded something like rick roll or the pokemon theme.

Reaction score
Yes it's possible, but I've never heard of a mod for VB to do that. + Mental/Ex ~(whoever has control to upload mods) would have to buy/download the mod then upload it to his server then install it through the admin cpanel.

I don't see any real purpose for it + It'd be extremely annoying listening to your own music and then opening a thread when you get some idiot who's uploaded something like rick roll or the pokemon theme.

Sadly enough I see that happening.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I browse too much to have this do any good. Unless it came up in a separate window then it would just be pointless and inhibit browsing. Another idea may be to have a specific area where if you plan on listening to the song it plays.

I'm not sure about the legality but they may be able to embed a flash player for mp3's and use that with songs they upload. I don't see there being an issue with that since many sites do that already; even to the extent that the user can upload and play music through it (eg myspace).

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
we've had radio on before but just like irc or permanent teamspeak people use it for a while and then it dies so we don''t try any more.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but you don't really get to choose what plays lol

but the stuff on it doesn't seem too bad

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Listentomyradio.com
Good site, but lots of ad's.
The way you could get out of that is if you just add a radio player with the same details.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty much like a radio, I want one tbh.

The radio existed and you know it didnt click like we expected it to. I doubt a venture like this will be taken anytime in the near future.
Maybe when the population of RaGEZONE increases by like 300% but not worth it atm.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Listentomyradio.com
Good site, but lots of ad's.
The site I posted puts a tiny bar on the site that you can open whenever you want. I can post a site with the example but it's a warez site lol
The radio existed and you know it didnt click like we expected it to. I doubt a venture like this will be taken anytime in the near future.
Maybe when the population of RaGEZONE increases by like 300% but not worth it atm.
There's no need to. With a radio like the one I posted the amount of people doesn't mean anything, unless they take bandwidth usage into account which I don't think they do. Also, I think I could dj a radio and see how it goes ^_^ I have about 8tb of bandwidth and a decent connection. I can look into it and see what can be done being helpful is fun sometimes.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
gota have my music lol >.>
Np, all music can be acquired =D
My personal playlist is currently 2415 songs and that's just what I listen to hehe... probably a bunch of stuff most people haven't 'eard of before.

I'll be looking into doing this and see what I can do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Np, all music can be acquired =D
My personal playlist is currently 2415 songs and that's just what I listen to hehe... probably a bunch of stuff most people haven't 'eard of before.

I'll be looking into doing this and see what I can do.

*mouth drops open* that's alot of music lol i listen to like 30 songs over and over o.o

Back