Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Music Tastes

Vote

• Total voters
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Voted Rap since Hip Hop aint there.

I like Hip Hop cuz its best to dance to chill to and get hyped to. ITs got the best fashion also imo.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
savage-fromHell said:
i dont even know y you said that

I didnt say that no one likes that kind of music

i said it sucks and its #1 because most people in the usa are trendy

trendy= like what ever body els likes/style
and i guess rap is in style right now

soon it will be gone just like disco

I take it your the grunger type of guy, sorta hate anything commercial, very political, and like death metal to release the hatred for the world, well i could be wrong but you seem a bit like that, and i aint having a go at ya.

Reaction score
Rage said:
I take it your the grunger type of guy, sorta hate anything commercial, very political, and like death metal to release the hatred for the world, well i could be wrong but you seem a bit like that, and i aint having a go at ya.

lol i guess you could say that what i am but i realy dont know what you mean on commercial mabe you can explain

i like some death metal but not to release the hatred for the world
i do have hatred though
every one has hatred even you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rap are just a bunch of ****** that never stays in one ban and always change ban and dont know how to sing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I could only fit 10 on and i wanted the different styles for a more wide range view (Rap,Trance,Metal,classical) very different types and seeing as most people like Metal on here i added different types due to the fact that Metal fans get pissy at every other song in the universe that doesn't fit there criteria.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
simple182 said:
Rap are just a bunch of ******* that never stays in one ban and always change ban and dont know how to sing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
don't use the N word on this forum. This is a british based forum and in the UK the N word really isnt apreciated (thats if it is wherever ur from).

Also... Don't be so harsh to other peoples opinions on music likes!

I love dance / trance / rock. Im not into really heavy stuff and im REALLY not into RnB / pop / Hip-Hop / Rap coz tbh i just dont like it as music :-/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
simple182 said:
Rap are just a bunch of ******* that never stays in one ban and always change ban and dont know how to sing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shut the duck up, witch.

Reaction score
Lol at rappers attempting poetry lol most rappers have a poop life and the only way to make money was drugs rappers are singing about there past and how hard it was to come up from the struggle.

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
yet teh sux0r :p

i luv Techno and Electro :)

Edit To Stop Double Thread:

fashion ?

get real XD

Back