Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Muslim Patrol in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAARP
Reaction score

Substitute British Police for British People (and anyone who doesn't believe in their religion, including atheists) and you have a crystal clear blueprint of their real plan. They succeeded with a similar plan in the past when they invaded from below* and now they are slowly but surely trying to conquer it from above. As you can see, the parts of Europe they conquered and where they stayed for 800 years are interestingly some of the places in current Europe that are the most feeble, corrupt ones and verging on total socioeconomic disaster and failure.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Every single time i think people got a little good idea about muslims now and they are not bothering us a group of faggots come up and destroy everything. Now everyone is going to say "Ducking muslims they have no brains and their religion is full of poop" just because of this people.

i don't want to live in this planet anymore just shoot this people down. It is pretty stupid going to someone's country and saying duck them.

"No real muslim wants anyone to burn in hell" Some people get the religion more than the people that are practicing it.

Honestly i feel like crying now because this is not how my religion is but people present it this way, what a disgrace.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It really winds me up.. If they want to live like a muslim, and bring their kids up to be proper muslims.. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK IN A WESTERN Ducking ENVIRONMENT YOU CUNTS. So stop trying to change our laws to suit you, if you dont want to live like us, then duck off, simple as that. You cant live in a western country and expect it to be the perfect place for a propper muslim.

That is all.

Reaction score
It really winds me up.. If they want to live like a muslim, and bring their kids up to be proper muslims.. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK IN A WESTERN Ducking ENVIRONMENT YOU CUNTS. So stop trying to change our laws to suit you, if you dont want to live like us, then duck off, simple as that. You cant live in a western country and expect it to be the perfect place for a propper muslim.

That is all.
I'm sorry, but why isn't it going to work? Muslims can be brought up practicing their religion in any 'environment', by this are you saying they are like animals? That they can't adapt? Because they can. Laws aren't changed for certain religions. If you don't think other religions can be brought up in other Western countries like England then look at Jews, they are brought up properly (and practicing their religion) AND get good jobs.

By 'live like us' it sounds like you're referring to a country like a single religion.. there are people from all religions in UK and most if not all western countries, you're giving the impression that muslims are completely abnormal, because it's a religion. Just like Christianity, Catholicism, Atheism, Zionism, Protestant, Rastafari (Rastafari Movement), Hinduism, Buddhism, Other Primal-Indigenous Religion, Sikhism, Spiritism, Scientology and so on. You CANNOT stereotype a religion for what they do, how they bring up their kids and how they practice their faith et cetera.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but why isn't it going to work? Muslims can be brought up practicing their religion in any 'environment', by this are you saying they are like animals? That they can't adapt? Because they can. Laws aren't changed for certain religions. If you don't think other religions can be brought up in other Western countries like England then look at Jews, they are brought up properly (and practicing their religion) AND get good jobs.

By 'live like us' it sounds like you're referring to a country like a single religion.. there are people from all religions in UK and most if not all western countries, you're giving the impression that muslims are completely abnormal, because it's a religion. Just like Christianity, Catholicism, Atheism, Zionism, Protestant, Rastafari (Rastafari Movement), Hinduism, Buddhism, Other Primal-Indigenous Religion, Sikhism, Spiritism, Scientology and so on. You CANNOT stereotype a religion for what they do, how they bring up their kids and how they practice their faith et cetera.

A really religious Muslim, and i mean hardcore muslim moves to England, has a kid, kid is born into england which is a western environment so they end up getting westernised, im not saying they all do but some do. Parents dont like this, parents want her to marry a Pakistani man, so they kill her in honor of the family and bury her in a suitcase in the back garden.

And i don't think i was saying they were abnormal, they are just really different from us, and i don't think our country caters for such hardcore Muslims.

Muslims can be brought up practicing their religion in any 'environment'

Yes, any Muslim environment, and england is not a muslim environment. They need strict schools, sharia law, they need to be able to discipline their wives by beating them as it is their religion. Them things are illegal in western countries, therefore, a small minority are trying to push them laws onto us.

And please let me make this clear as i didn't in my last post, im talking about extreme Muslims, you know, the ones who chant go to hell in the street ect.. ect.. They really need to leave, they give muslims a bad name, and they come to our country, and try and push this stuff on us. Na. No thanks.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Reaction score
They got no right nor authority to do that, if they came up to me I'd frankly tell them to go duck themselves while sipping away at me beer still [not that I do mind you]. And if they decided to get aggressive with me I'd have no problem standing my ground.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
A really religious Muslim, and i mean hardcore muslim moves to England, has a kid, kid is born into england which is a western environment so they end up getting westernised, im not saying they all do but some do. Parents dont like this, parents want her to marry a Pakistani man, so they kill her in honor of the family and bury her in a suitcase in the back garden.

And i don't think i was saying they were abnormal, they are just really different from us, and i don't think our country caters for such hardcore Muslims.

Yes, any Muslim environment, and england is not a muslim environment. They need strict schools, sharia law, they need to be able to discipline their wives by beating them as it is their religion. Them things are illegal in western countries, therefore, a small minority are trying to push them laws onto us.

And please let me make this clear as i didn't in my last post, im talking about extreme Muslims, you know, the ones who chant go to hell in the street ect.. ect.. They really need to leave, they give muslims a bad name, and they come to our country, and try and push this stuff on us. Na. No thanks.

That part where you said they will kill their daughter and burry her in the backyard in a suitcase was really racist

I think what they're doing is not going to work , What will happen is these guys will end up getting beaten or stabbed

Reaction score

What the duck do you mean 'Hardcore muslim'? You're either a muslim or your not.. beliefs vary. How is England not a "Muslim environment"? England is home to all religions, you can't pick on a single religion due to extremist OR the way people are. That's like moving to Turkey and a Muslim saying 'Go home kid, this isn't a christian environment'.

Also what do you mean, push this stuff on us? a Religion can not run a country, otherwise that'd be 3 billion people running us and every one of them would have authority. It's obvious that this 'British Police go to hell!' poop is stupid and too far. The 'Go put on some more clothes' poop is also too far, but a lot of people also say to them 'take off that head dress' which offend them. It's something that'll never be sorted.

Reaction score
What the duck do you mean 'Hardcore muslim'? You're either a muslim or your not.. beliefs vary. How is England not a "Muslim environment"? England is home to all religions, you can't pick on a single religion due to extremist OR the way people are. That's like moving to Turkey and a Muslim saying 'Go home kid, this isn't a christian environment'.

Also what do you mean, push this stuff on us? a Religion can not run a country, otherwise that'd be 3 billion people running us and every one of them would have authority. It's obvious that this 'British Police go to hell!' poop is stupid and too far. The 'Go put on some more clothes' poop is also too far, but a lot of people also say to them 'take off that head dress' which offend them. It's something that'll never be sorted.

I regular muslim is someone who goes to mosuqe, prays 5 times a day ect.. a hardcore extreme muslim is someone who goes to mosque, prays 5 times a day, and kills their daughter for falling in love with an english man. And no, most parts of england aren't an Extremist muslim enviroment. Do they have pubs in pakistan? Do they have brothels in pakistan? No. Its a western Ducking country, and it's not for Extremist Muslims.

Also what do you mean, push this stuff on us?

Extreme Muslims are calling for Sharia Law in england (although they will never get it). Jamie, i am talking about extremist Muslims here, not your average Muslim. And dont say there is only sort of muslim, because there isn't. There is extreme and moderate, any Muslim would agree with me. And regular muslims dont like the way extremists go about things. Anyway, its 6 in the morning, maybe we can talk about this later in the day, im shattered man.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
99% of the muslim people in UK are from Pakistan and Pakistan is an extremist country.

I didn't see any arab guy but 1 or 2 africans thats it.

Reaction score
99% of the muslim people in UK are from Pakistan and Pakistan is an extremist country.

I didn't see any arab guy but 1 or 2 africans thats it.

Why do you think so many pakistanis want to come to England? They have already driven most of the Indians out in an area near me.. Lol, it used to be called clarksfield, now we call it clarkistan.. Why do they hate indians so much? They have just pure hatred for indians. Why?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Why do you think so many pakistanis want to come to England? They have already driven most of the Indians out in an area near me.. Lol, it used to be called clarksfield, now we call it clarkistan.. Why do they hate indians so much? They have just pure hatred for indians. Why?

The People's Republic of Bradfordistan!

Most Pakistani's come to Britain for the better-than-what-army-vets-get benefits, free healthcare and the fact that our Government is pretty soft and nanny-like when someone gets offended. One thing happens to a minority/a once in a blue moon event? ENQUIRY!!!

Reaction score
The People's Republic of Bradfordistan!

Most Pakistani's come to Britain for the better-than-what-army-vets-get benefits, free healthcare and the fact that our Government is pretty soft and nanny-like when someone gets offended. One thing happens to a minority/a once in a blue moon event? ENQUIRY!!!

Bradistan*

And you couldn't be more right! Soon our priminister will be called Mohammed.

Reaction score
We're finally seeing the Republik of Islamic England come to fruition eh? Don't say you weren't warned by the "extremist" nationalist parties in your country

Do what France is doing and fight back

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
It gives Muslims a bad name. I know there's a few Muslims on RZ here and they're good guys and practice their religion peacefully and without calling for someone's head but the video about Muslims in Luton saying "duck the British police" is just disgraceful. When a member of their family has been killed/attacked, the British police 'pigs' will be the first people they expect to do something (unless you're a loony who sends round some relatives to hack off someone's limbs, which IIRC has happened before!)

Would like to say though guys, don't turn this into an Islam-bashing thread, we're not bigots!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

They hate them because there is religion war going between them since pakistan is muslim country and india is a hindu and they claim that pakistanis keep bombing them.

Indian people and pakistani people always fight in my school because of India VS Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back