Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My client do not open with my virtual server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good night,

I downloaded the virtual server and client files contained in another post: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-icarus-server-files.1197847/post-9081916

I was able to run the virtual machine normally, and I configured her local network ip.

When I tried to open the client, I managed to register the account, and the start button appeared, but when I clicked on it I see in my windows task manager that the launcher opens, but closes quickly afterwards.

I've tried to solve the problem in several ways, but I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know anything that could help me?

1 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
4 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums
5 - My client do not open with my virtual server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Solution
this happens due to a problem with xigncode or gameguard. If you take it in another post, there will be files to solve this. just replace.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you already modified the ips in the loginserver.xml? inside and out of gamedatas on client.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this happens due to a problem with xigncode or gameguard. If you take it in another post, there will be files to solve this. just replace.

Upvote 0
Solution
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good afternoon Bro,

I downloaded the XIGNCODE you suggested in another file, and it worked!

Thank you very much ^^

I noticed that this version doesn't have the Trickster and Magician class, but I'll leave that to solve later.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon Bro,

I downloaded the XIGNCODE you suggested in another file, and it worked!

Thank you very much ^^

I noticed that this version doesn't have the Trickster and Magician class, but I'll leave that to solve later.
about the trickster to activate it in the contents.xml and about the magician , it doesn't have it in the server version you created.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
about the trickster to activate it in the contents.xml and about the magician , it doesn't have it in the server version you created.
It worked, like you said.

Thanks again brother!

This week I will migrate little by little to the version of matar

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you post a link to which post you downloaded the XIGNCODE fix from? I'm facing the same problem.

Goodnight,

It was in the other post: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-icarus-server-files.1197847/post-9081916

There's even a misc files that contains the xigncode. Just replace in your client.

Could you post a link to which post you downloaded the XIGNCODE fix from? I'm facing the same problem.
First of the list

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you try to see if your system following the recommended requirements to run the game or its files normally???? šŸ¤”

Upvote 0
Back