Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My CN Website

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here is my CN website. If anyone needs it, or wants to use it.
<--- website
<--- php folder.
<---- SQL Native
<--- Account back up
<-- Account script.

It uses Zeph's User CP so you will need SQL 2008 Native to make it fully function. It also has a cash shop that is built differently than the rest of the site so I will also include a copy of my php folder from Xampp. This will only run on Xampp 1.7.3, because it has a mix of MSSQL_Connect and SQLSRV_Connect. You can switch it all over if you wish. I never did. It works just fine as is. I also included a back up of my account database, and an sql script to restore it if you are having issues, or just want to grab the table changes for the regi page. Enjoy. Anyone who wants to re upload all of this to a permanent site can. Anyone who wants to redistribute can. All permissions are given to those who download.

EDIT: Last time I used it, everything fully functioned. There should not be any issues with it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, it has a nulled copy of IPB forums with it. (Nulled = no server check with IPB/ fully functional without IPB payments) Shoutbox is included.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should post pictures before even posting lol, you seriously think we will visualize the website?..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You should post pictures before even posting lol, you seriously think we will visualize the website?..

Maybe try not being so lazy... Run it and find out. I did my part in releasing it. I did not have too. I did it too be nice. So don't whine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i may not agree with some of the design choices.. but this is a really solid build.

Back