Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Custom Website

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Today I want to share my Website

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The colors and the distribution are not very accurate for a "Gunz" website. Apart from that, I will seem like a theme that I saw in themeforest

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it is a them download from https://themeforest.net/ and edited it a lot and added sql connection to it and anti sql etc.

@Orby i buyed that for 30$ from and now the full website was been edited by me.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Remember to do everything in layers,
SQL connection
Gets Infos
Froms
designs
also to useif (! @Include_once ('secure / config.php')) throw new Exception ('Could not load file Config');
and the try and catch

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it is a them download from https://themeforest.net/ and edited it a lot and added sql connection to it and anti sql etc.

@Orby i buyed that for 30$ from and now the full website was been edited by me.

or, you can find it for free on many other internet forums.

The colors and the distribution are not very accurate for a "Gunz" website. Apart from that, I will seem like a theme that I saw in themeforest

In its current layout, we agree. However, it is a template with many features and elements that if used well can provide a beautiful and complete GunZ template.

I'm thinking about finishing a few things on this layout one day and making it available in the releases section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is quite a good result for a beginner because I like the colors and functionality of what you have created. When you improve your website and start to engage in internet marketing, I advise you to improve the quality of the service from that promotes just such projects. I was in your place, and I immediately went to them for help because I realized that you can not be in the top ten with the great competition. Go the right way, and you'll see how good the results will be.

Last edited:
Back