Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My farewell present.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, I'm about to format my computer, (along with everything I've ever done in GunZ) and I found something I coded for DarkGunz about a month ago, I thought you guys might like it. This project was done in C++.

It's basically a server shield, it also output packets that it deals to the screen. (It also does agent packets.)

Note, it's really buggy. Feel free to edit it and fix it up.

Screenshot :

Download [BIN+SRC]

I also coded a program to send a packet to the server (originally made when I was coding a backdoor) if anybody wants it, feel free to PM me.

Credits :
-Wizkid
-Me
-Lambda
-The CDetour dude.
-MAIET (for making such a great game. Hey, that was a joke)

This is pretty much my last post.

P.S,
To the people who want to leech this :
Go for it, it has no backdoors, and I'm not going to bother stopping any of you.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Get lost, i dont like your attidude.

HAARP
Reaction score
im going to Ducking sell this on ebay thank you very much

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As he states, it's buggy. It lacks a lot of clock cycles by not cleaning the stack, saving flags and all that kind of stuff. Use it to learn from, as much as possible.

Reaction score
Thanks.
I hope the guy that says "Im going to sell this on ebay" is kidding lol otherwise idk man.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Thanks.
I hope the guy that says "Im going to sell this on ebay" is kidding lol otherwise idk man.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lance - The "CDetour" dude.
Thanks Nova, might help me out a bit.

HAARP
Reaction score
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Thanks.

ye I am joking but there are people who actually sell others work, so think thrice before releasing code to the public

Back