Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My first ava

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehehe :D What else it could be, huh? :D Altrough that crappy board didn't allow me to put the original animation which was 100KB, or even the lo-quality one which was 60... Needed to cut more than a half frames from it, so it looks crappy.

D

Darknightr

original one is propah propah gd :p shame u couldnt use

class tho

:good:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
thats quite cool, couldya give me advice on getting more than on spin in for a jump? i can get 1 and a half anymore and i fall over or spin outa control lol

Hmmm im not good in explaing it in english.... I lack some technical words... In topic "TrickZ" theres a link to a tutorial page. But the clue is the fast moove of ur leg and arm to make u turn round yourself.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
agreed its all about motion if u try to moves your legs fast your arms will automatically try to go the same speed.
the out swing of your arm powerful enough should take your legs around with it. making u spin / turn around faster:good: remember practice makes perfect.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
carnage said:
agreed its all about motion if u try to moves your legs fast your arms will automatically try to go the same speed.
the out swing of your arm powerful enough should take your legs around with it. making u spin / turn around faster:good: remember practice makes perfect.

You trickster too?

Actually i hardly can spin myself more than 540 while doin an aerial. But i know a guy who easily does over 700 without anything to jump off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
unh0ly said:
You trickster too?

Actually i hardly can spin myself more than 540 while doin an aerial. But i know a guy who easily does over 700 without anything to jump off.

im not a trickster sorry.
looks good tho i wanna try it.

Back