Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My first piercing!

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So today I decided to have a piercing and went to make one in my eyebrow. I booked it to 11 am and woke up at 10:58. So I just had time to dress myself and drive to the place where I'd get my piercing.

I got there at 11:11 and there was no problem. I laid down on a bed so they could do it, it didn't hurt much, and when I got up to look myself in the mirror... I fainted. For about 1 minute I was out and I must say it was the worst feeling I've ever had (never fainted before). When I woke up they asked me when did I last eat and I said it was the night before. So, they brought me a cup of water with sugar and cakes because I didn't have sugar in my blood.

So this was my today's story and I learned that I should eat before making a piercing :p

Webcam pics ftw lol

hymen - My first piercing! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
tattoo's are for manly men piercings are for you!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a piercing in my left ear. My whole face lost feeling because the lack of blood rushing to it, felt so faint and my hands was all white. As soon as they did it, i took a step up and i nearly fell over.

Ive been hyped up for a lip ring but i gotta wait.

I neither had my food and it was the night before when i last ate ^^.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ahh gratzio :)

I want my tongue and nip pierced soon, though I get nipple twisted so much, and people will forget = nipple demolition >_>

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok good luck with ure piercing...

Yeah... thanks I guess

tattoo's are for manly men piercings are for you!!

I don't like tattoos, you can't take them off anytime you want.

I had a piercing in my left ear. My whole face lost feeling because the lack of blood rushing to it, felt so faint and my hands was all white. As soon as they did it, i took a step up and i nearly fell over.

Ive been hyped up for a lip ring but i gotta wait.

I neither had my food and it was the night before when i last ate ^^.

Haha, well I hope that doesn't happen with me... Also I'm afraid it might get an infection, it's quite common in this part. Oh well at least I know now what it's like lol

Ahh gratzio :)

I want my tongue and nip pierced soon, though I get nipple twisted so much, and people will forget = nipple demolition >_>

Gah, tongue should hurt a lot and it's a dangerous place to make a piercing. But it does look really cool, not so sure about nipples :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice man, be sure to post a pic. :p My first piercing was my tongue, didnt even hurt as much as I thought it would. I had it done about two years ago.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i wanted a lip ring for a while
but i dunno if i do anymore

i think ill just get top of my right ear done :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
not a fan of piercings myself, to me they just seem like an accident waiting to happen :p

hope it suits you though mate

yes but you do MMA so then it defiantly is an accident waiting to happen haha :p
and that has just reminded me that ive gotta go back to taijitsu :eek:

Reaction score
yes but you do MMA so then it defiantly is an accident waiting to happen haha :p
and that has just reminded me that ive gotta go back to taijitsu :eek:

aye defiantely cant wear them in a fight :p

even outside fighting they still seem dangerous to me, probably because the thought of having a hole put in me makes me all squeamish

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
haha yeah. ive only got my ear lobes done, i want 2nd holes done in them, but i generally dont wear ear rings all the time tbh.

only special occasions where im not going to be running about like a loon, like i normall do xP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I also had the tip of my tongue pierced, but I was high one night eating a donut a few days after getting it done, and it fell out =[ poop hurt though, not gonna get it done again anytime soon.

Reaction score
So today I decided to have a piercing and went to make one in my eyebrow. I booked it to 11 am and woke up at 10:58. So I just had time to dress myself and drive to the place where I'd get my piercing.

I got there at 11:11 and there was no problem. I laid down on a bed so they could do it, it didn't hurt much, and when I got up to look myself in the mirror... I fainted. For about 1 minute I was out and I must say it was the worst feeling I've ever had (never fainted before). When I woke up they asked me when did I last eat and I said it was the night before. So, they brought me a cup of water with sugar and cakes because I didn't have sugar in my blood.

So this was my today's story and I learned that I should eat before making a piercing :p

I'll post a pic in a while!

You got dressed and set off in 2 mins? Ok its either you went out half dressed or you never brushed your nashers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ouch!! I hate piercings.... :( ..
I can no matter what get one done.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well congrats :p But you wont be able to wear it while playing soccer. No jewelry :p

And yeah. The idea of something poking right through me makes me really really nervous and i would never have the courage to get that done.

Tattoos on the other hand are not that scary to me. Think i might be getting 1 or 2 medium sized ones done in a couple of years.

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Next one will go in my lips :p It hasn't got an infection so far and doesn't hurt!

pc.neo: "I got there at 11:11 and there was no problem."

iNs@nE: smoking is worse lol

I Rule MU: I won't play with them on I know lol but tattoo... Meh that's something you could regret of doing later in your life, so think well eh

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah but i have a friend whos eyebrow pericing came out when drying his hair wait a towel

and hes got a lovley scar there now

Back