Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My first piercing!

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it has happened to scratch it because I forgot it was there, hope that doesn't happen many times or I'll surely rip it out lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aww.. it sucks that you fainted. :(

It looks really good though!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahaha :)

yeah one that is getting infected n all!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah duck, I woke up today and saw it had some pus... Does that mean it's infected? And should I remove it?

You shouldn't worry too much. It does mean it is/it is getting infected, but if it's only a small amount then it's alright. You should leave it in, but make sure when you're cleaning you clean it very well. It'll clear up in a couple of days.

It happened with my eyebrow piercing and a couple of my ear piercings, but they're perfectly fine now. =]

Reaction score
This may just be a myth or something but if you have an eyebrow piecing and you get into a fight or something, can't it affect your nerves in your face? like I've heard a couple of stories but don't know if they're true.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never got one before, never will...call me boring or whatever, but to ME it just doesn't look good at all. Tattoos or Piercings.
Longer hair, piercings or jewelery are all a disadvantage in any physical activity, whether it's a sport or a fight or anything involving movement.
Interferes with sight, distracts your mind, can easily be used against you.
Just not my thing I guess.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so do you really have to faint or almost faint after getting a piercing? is it a human nature that we faint after getting it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so do you really have to faint or almost faint after getting a piercing? is it a human nature that we faint after getting it?

Must be shock...thought of blood or just seeing something stuck in your skin. I don't know. But I highly doubt that it's human nature to do it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I pierce on the left hand side of my mouth and between my nose =P it is painful for me zzz

going to pierce my right ear soon =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a piercing in my left ear. My whole face lost feeling because the lack of blood rushing to it, felt so faint and my hands was all white. As soon as they did it, i took a step up and i nearly fell over.

Ive been hyped up for a lip ring but i gotta wait.

I neither had my food and it was the night before when i last ate ^^.

Same about the ear piercing, when i got mine pierced i had the same feeling, im thinking of getting a nose piercing now. and a tat.

Back