Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My first work in Photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Joser - My first work in Photoshop. - RaGEZONE Forums

I used to use Paint.NET, but now i just got Photoshop and I must say that it helped me alot.

I folowed a tut for downloading brushes and got some really cool ones. Creditz to Mark-S from deviantART for the brushes.

Everything accept the brushes used was made by me!
I'm getting better and better every time! ^_^

C&C Please, Thanks
~Jose

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pretty nice, just work on text ^_^
8/10.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty nice, just work on text ^_^
8/10.

O_O are u feeling alright?

1/10

There to much blue. over contasteing some areas.

The text need to be changed.

Read some tutorials.

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does the title "My first work in Photoshop." ring a bell?

It's his first work and I think it's pretty good for someone that has never touched PS before. He explored the effects and at least made an effort...

Anyway, don't put effects over the render, change the text, make it smaller, color work is bad (only blue lol) and just read some tuts and try to stick to them as much as possible...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

It's his first work and I think it's pretty good for someone that has never touched PS before. He explored the effects and at least made an effort...

Anyway, don't put effects over the render, change the text, make it smaller, color work is bad (only blue lol) and just read some tuts and try to stick to them as much as possible...

Yea you got a point there. At least he didn't rip from other peoples work and tried it out himself.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

So im so-posed to lie an tell him it 11/10 ?

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks man, everyone sais its horrible, needs woork etc etc. I dont expect you to lie but I at least want you to realized I just downloaded photoshop today and i did it all by myself no tuts or anything.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still dosn't change the fact that it looks bad :/

You Get C.C Like everyone else.

We all give it we all take it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They were towards someone else not you.

Read the quote.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a rip that's been recolored, I've seen this from a tut before, it's the exact same outcome from the tut righter except for the text and its been recolored.

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a rip that's been recolored, I've seen this from a tut before, it's the exact same outcome from the tut righter except for the text and its been recolored.

ok. I ripped nothing. If you show me a link I might take it down. But I swear I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back