Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My friends can`t connect to server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello...I just finished my new server and It works perfect for me but when my friends try to connect they get disconnect, I think it`s because the router.But I opened all the ports for season 2 and I desactivated the firewall too and I am using the global Ip and local ip to edit my server files.And I changed the global ip with my local ip and I connected to the server from my other pc and it worked...that means the global ip doesn`t work...i don`t know if someone know please post here:) thankz

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello...I just finished my new server and It works perfect for me but when my friends try to connect they get disconnect, I think it`s because the router.But I opened all the ports for season 2 and I desactivated the firewall too and I am using the global Ip and local ip to edit my server files.And I changed the global ip with my local ip and I connected to the server from my other pc and it worked...that means the global ip doesn`t work...i don`t know if someone know please post here:) thankz

Try to open the ports Direct instead of Forward..

example

55556 - 55558 try just do "55557" the direct port

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back