Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My introduction... XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Stephen H., your typical stereotype for a minimal-sarcasmist. usually i'm fun to be around and bright. since turning 18 I've had some of my "issues" amplified such as trying to get by every day... and I have a mysterious mental delimma that causes me to actually want to be a werewolf for some reason. not that it matters, but it is just odd, that's all. I'm now living with my mom (if i wasn't i would probably die -_-)

I enjoy playing games on my computer and my softmodded wii. fortunately besides my "issues", there is not much more that is wrong in my life. (Spoiler: MAJOR LIE. lol) anyways, I came here looking for a better TitanMS Repack and perhaps to finally get a coder... will my luck give me one? we shall see. as you can tell, I enjoy Maplestory, but i also enjoy AQworlds, Gaiaonline, and the like. i hope to see some active chatters!

- Stephen

EDIT: ...I just posted a geek profile... YOW. I'll just say that i'm not that nerdy at all. I kinda need to clear that up. Funny though.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welcome to RaGEZONE! :)
Wish you the best of luck with your MapleStory coding and etc.
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Back