Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Lineage 2 shots..

Reaction score
Cool, but I'm not really interested in L2 right now due to my current involvement in other Beta's like Risk Your Life and Cronous and the fact that the one game I'm excited about that will be coming out is Guild Wars, it will be the sleeper hit of 2004/2005, I guarantee it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm the MOD in the RYL forums...Too many speed hackers at the moment though.

Reaction score
That game looks the sh1t man ! i downloaded it a few days ago but im soooo Ducking busy
Now days i bairly get time to whipe my butt properly after im done on the sh1tter

Il try get onto sometime in the week maybe we can have an rz orgyithon or something :p hope loads more play it

Reaction score
Deathsfear said:
I'm the MOD in the RYL forums...Too many speed hackers at the moment though.

Yea I know, I've been trying to play the game for the last few days, I put it away after 15 minutes, I can't bear all that lag. And What's worse is they are warning us the English speaking people to not speed hack? I don't get it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nice graphics you got there. I want a game with dungeon siege graphics but better gamestyle.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have to post another piccy.... This is my wizzy :). The gfx on the spells are soooo cool :D. And the gfx on everything else rules 2 :good:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back