Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

my new site

Reaction score
making a new site atm just fookin around with ideas atm its not very good just trying to get it worked out in my head but im bored so i thought id post a bit of work in progress lol

any thoughts post em im sure u can raise its standard with constructive critisism :tp:

damn im tired... and bored thats prolly why im posting it lol

btw try and imagine it without all the tripod poop there i wont be hosted there when its done :D

Reaction score
when you make a website u should only use one kind of font :)

also, when i make one i first make a design in photoshop and then convert it to html :)

also u should optimize it for 800x600 resolution and make it expandable for higher resolutions :)

there are more things i have to say bout it but i think ull know about those and will fix them :)

but it doesnt look bad on the whole :)

Reaction score
SaNgDrAxE said:
when you make a website u should only use one kind of font :)

also, when i make one i first make a design in photoshop and then convert it to html :)

also u should optimize it for 800x600 resolution and make it expandable for higher resolutions :)

there are more things i have to say bout it but i think ull know about those and will fix them :)

but it doesnt look bad on the whole :)

thx 4 the input man ill deffo do the 800x600 thingeh i kinda forgot id moved up a res hehe

Back