Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Newest Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This one is dirty i guess. Well let me know your comments of this.

ushpen - My Newest Sig. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well..Not Bad..Its Just...
The Font Hard To See >.<

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I noticed that as well...Lol... Well thanks then...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
look great!!! 6/10

Stop posting like that!
Instead of saying LOOKING GREAT TO EVERY GOD DAMN SIGNATURE IN THIS GOD DAMN FORUM WHY DONT YOU SAY WHY ITS GREAT. HAVE SOME EXPLANATION.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The texture and render looks alright, maybe you could shade of the light bit.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Grasna

Then go out of here, if you cant say anything instead of flaming, you should kick your a** out of here and find some forum that could suit your god d*** face. If you hated the sig that much then throw away your god d*** comment.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can i see the stock you used for this?

o_o

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Grasna

Then go out of here, if you cant say anything instead of flaming, you should kick your a** out of here and find some forum that could suit your god d*** face. If you hated the sig that much then throw away your god d*** comment.

o.o.
I wasn't even TALKING about the sig. Calm the frick down.
I was talking about him not explaining why he liked it. Jesus christ. Take a chill pill, would ya?

As for the sig its fine. I like the little line glowy thingies. Although you should move your text to the right cause on the left its covered with the glowy stuff. 4/10

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont like it because the background is quite messy and the text is hard to read :S

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Grasna

Lol you need to learn to read.

And i agree with Grasna about DN, that's all he says.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Grasna

duck off kid, Grasna is right, what allot of people are doing is considered spam, and is against the rules.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stop fighting children ... .any who....
i think a tad darker may be? and the text jus needs a bit more work =) other than that i actually like it -)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ohh sorry for that grasna. I apologize. My mistake.

Anyway @Laced here's the stock i used. Actually i didn't made the font. I just get that from the internet. That's why its kinda blurry and hard to read.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back