Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

my parents are EVIL

Supreme Arcanarch
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
970
Reaction score
0
my parents are EVIL because they are forcing me to go to my school dance. This wouldnt be AS bad if i COULD dance, but i CANT, so it doesnt make sense. I also dont really get a long with any certain type of "crowd" so i am also kinda lonely, which being lonely doesnt really bother, me but being seen alone makes u look like an idiot. I told my parents multiple times that i dont wanna go, but they INSIST on me attanding this event satying things like "but when ur older ur gonna remember that day and say 'im glad my paernts made me go to that dance, i had a lot of fun!' " but the problem is I CANT REMEMBER WHAT I DID YESTERDAY!!! so whats the point in going in the first place? so i will be WASTING my timke at SCHOOL and not here where i wanna be, and my mind will be. I'll try to remember some jokes from here to keep my spirits from getting too low, but i fear that they will play HORRIBLE CENSORED music, and i'll be bored out of my mind. Maybe someday i will learn to like these events, maybe some day i will learn to dance, but maybe, just MAYBE i wiill actually have fun. . . AH! who am i kidding im gonna get tired and give the DJ some f*cked up music to play. EVERYBODY dance to the wonderful sounds of the. . . ACCORDIAN!!!
 
Supreme Arcanarch
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
970
Reaction score
0
its a friggin dance at a school that i dont even like. y should i go? its not like someones gonna spike the punch and everyone will get drunk, so its not gonna be fun at all, that is of course unless someone gets into a fight. But most fights are scheduled for the Waterworld (a theme-park for the summer with water-rides and such) field-trip, but OF COURSE most of the guys who talked all the smack in the beginning will back down from their challenge because "they dont wanna get in trouble" even though they usually aren't even likely to get caught in the first place.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
8,642
Reaction score
54
Just let the girl do the work for yah lol

Sometimes a girl likes to be in control so maybe you'll find one that wants to lead in the dancing.. if not, don't dance.. Just have fun.. Most dances I went to I bummed around and had fun elsewhere (if yah know what I mean!!! :p).
 
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
491
Reaction score
1
Becky said:
Just let the girl do the work for yah lol

Sometimes a girl likes to be in control so maybe you'll find one that wants to lead in the dancing.. if not, don't dance.. Just have fun.. Most dances I went to I bummedaround and had fun elsewhere (if yah know what I mean!!! :p).
Yea i know what u mean :smileysex
 
Custom Title Activated
Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
4,350
Reaction score
6
Becky's had the buttseckz. :drooling1

Anyways, you should go, find a girl who you're friends with or kinda like and ask her to go with you. You'll enjoy it plus you might get some at the end of the night if you touch her boobies.




















Becky will you touch my boobies? Kthx. :D
 
Custom Title Activated
Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
don't be a wimp man! Dancing is easy, download some Usher, MJ, Justin Timberlake Music Videos and just copy odd bits of the dances
 
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
4
Becky said:
Just let the girl do the work for yah lol

Sometimes a girl likes to be in control so maybe you'll find one that wants to lead in the dancing.. if not, don't dance.. Just have fun.. Most dances I went to I bummed around and had fun elsewhere (if yah know what I mean!!! :p).
o_O i think we all know what ya mean, do ya wanna bum around and have fun elsewhere with me? lol
 
Elite Diviner
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
8
dont be scared of dancing hun ;)

dances are things we dont have right here... but it could be fun


just depends on what u make of it urself, sitting home doing nothing isnt right either u kno
 
Supreme Arcanarch
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
970
Reaction score
0
i dont dance, because i cant dance. and i cant dance because i dont dance. I thought about the getting drunk idea, but i had no source of liquor. Sugar doesn't work either :( so i was bored the whole time. MAN! my eye-sight SUCKS. if only i could see better it wouldn't have been so bad. If i could just sit there the whole time and watch the girls i would have been happy enuff. but NOOO! i have to have poor eye-sight, so i cant check ANY girl out without looking all obvious leaning outta by seat, squinting. AHH!! i hate my lack of suave with the ladies :cry: I sometimes wish i had one of those gene-altering machines like Steve Urkel had on Family Matters, then i could get all smooth. I know EXACTLY what to say, and when to say it most of the time. But im just too scared :( ahh im pathetic.
 
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
5,301
Reaction score
248
Elessar said:
i dont dance, because i cant dance. and i cant dance because i dont dance. I thought about the getting drunk idea, but i had no source of liquor. Sugar doesn't work either :( so i was bored the whole time. MAN! my eye-sight SUCKS. if only i could see better it wouldn't have been so bad. If i could just sit there the whole time and watch the girls i would have been happy enuff. but NOOO! i have to have poor eye-sight, so i cant check ANY girl out without looking all obvious leaning outta by seat, squinting. AHH!! i hate my lack of suave with the ladies :cry: I sometimes wish i had one of those gene-altering machines like Steve Urkel had on Family Matters, then i could get all smooth. I know EXACTLY what to say, and when to say it most of the time. But im just too scared :( ahh im pathetic.


Do What I do, be yourself.

at mu school dance i danced to "raining men" with my male m8, just have fun
 
Supreme Arcanarch
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
970
Reaction score
0
:) "Raining men" if ur a dude, dancing with another dude to THAT song u gotta either be gay or drunk.

p.s. THE DJ WAS A WHITE GUY! OMG! he must've been cheap, because he kept putting on stuff like Britney Spears and Janet Jackson, everyones like "WTF! where's the Usher? where's the Lil' Jon? Where's the Marvin Gaye"

edit: plus the white boys danced better than me :( i dont mean to offend any of u here, but ii still kinda got that stereo-type in my head. i dont really mean it in a bad way to the white guys, just in a bad way to myself.
 
Last edited:
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
5,301
Reaction score
248
Elessar said:
:) "Raining men" if ur a dude, dancing with another dude to THAT song u gotta either be gay or drunk.

p.s. THE DJ WAS A WHITE GUY! OMG! he must've been cheap, because he kept putting on stuff like Britney Spears and Janet Jackson, everyones like "WTF! where's the Usher? where's the Lil' Jon? Where's the Marvin Gaye"


have a good time then?
 
Back
Top