Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My plusemu edit - a super set emulator :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RaGEZONE! :)

I decided to share my edition PLUSEMU simply because I never shared anything on RaGEZONE, I'm French so I was used to share resources in the French community

LIVE DEMO: OR

@NotneedZH

DOWNLOADING:

IS PLUSEMUR 2.1 yes

FIXED IN MY EDIT:

- Murmur chatlog
- FOOT 80%
- BATTLE BANZAI 95%
- FREEZE - 60%
- ADS_mpu 100%
- LAG FIX
- WIRED SAVE 100%
- SOME NEW WIRED FIX.
- WIREDS 90%
- FURNI GROUP 90% FIX
- GROUPS
- PUBLIC ROOMS
- SUMMONALL, AND MORE COMMANDS.
- CRYSTALS COMMAND FIX
- MAGIC TILES FIX
- HC CLUB FIX
- AND MORE BUGS FIXED :D
- MARKETPLACE 50%

CRÉDITS:
- AKIIX
- Sledmore
- Jamal
- Spot ify
- MrPudding
- FatalLulz
- Martinmine
- TheGeneral

Sorry for the credit, I had an emulator for MY server and another for developers, you can even change it since it was not compiled lol

Bye!

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
This looks like my edition <.<
Why you didn't release it on the Plus R2.1 thread??? <.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Release your database and a SWF Pack?

Last edited:
Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Isn't this just Plus with almost all the public fixes?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honestly mate, I appreciate you trying to take an effort on releasing something for the community but you have to be more frank. Plan out something before you release it. State what bugs are not fixed yet so we could be aware of it . Include necessary things for the emu like the release and swf and say what it's not compatible for like a cms for example. Anyhow , it's a good release. Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't use this, VabboWorld is a french children who fake some french owner of big retro just for hacking people.
This emulator have nothing difference than other Plus Edit, it's just PlusEmu R2 from Jamal edited.

Sorry for bad english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL!

At worst if you are not happy with my emulator you can go duck yourself if you are afraid of flaws you can always look for is a simple issue that I currently use on my rétroserveur, if there was loopholes you can use them directly on my rétroserveur, in other cases, there is none.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see only 90%, 95%, 50% fixes. Release it if you fixed it 100%.............

That probably won't happen... Ever...

LOL!

At worst if you are not happy with my emulator you can go duck yourself if you are afraid of flaws you can always look for is a simple issue that I currently use on my rétroserveur, if there was loopholes you can use them directly on my rétroserveur, in other cases, there is none.

If you can't take the negative feedback then leave this section, or at least stop releasing in it.

Back