Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NamelessMS CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I will re-release NamelessMS CMS since i saw some were requesting it xD (wanted to use it self but the original download link was down)(NOTE! i will just copy paste from the original!)

LIVE DEMO:
Dead.... plus im creating a server with my friend so some who using please port here :)

Features...

Character avatar with pets !!
Mouseover effects..
Rating threads and such..
An php/javascript chat..
editted flash movies from official sites..
own made status images..
register page with ip checks, referrals and security image..
Message system so members can send messages to eachother..
poll..
database driven FAQ...
contact gm option..

character avatar have all emotes + member can choose emote for each char avatar.
personnal message for new members who use an member as referral..
etc....

its some time ago that i made this but there are some more features what you maybe will like.
connection info and css style in config.php.

and no im not going to create the database thats not my problem :p
if someone made it and is willing to share it then ill add it to the thread with creds.

***NOTE*****
Just found out that not editting the menu.swf will result in viewing an noob picture.
thats because i have blocked hotlinking in my website with MOD REWRITE.
If you cant edit the file... bad luck :(

(*NOTE*

You dont need to do that i guess xD)

Here is the link:

[More link will MAYBE come]

Do with it whatever you want.. Share, destroy, edit i dun care but give me credits plz :p

Starting for noobs guide.. http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/name...lessms-cms-635200/f428/guide...h-pics-540205/

***AVATAR DOESNT SHOW FIX *********

Add to the table characters showpet INT and emote TEXT

****NOTE****

i did take me time to create database then the source was released and lucky i found that one to so you dont need to create database :) PLUS im not working on the site, im no coder so... you have to work with it self. ow! almost forget there IS little bug with the emote things and if you using higher source than v 62 you need to add the new faces, eyes, etc self.

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The cms looks alright in gfx and stuff... but there's no navigation :\
this.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

and when u dont put a single thing in login and press login comes out blank o_O

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Find ID and Find Pass just pics o_O??

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Last thing the middle banner the top 5 is auto or u gotta do it????

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

also when u login u get redirected to registeration but ur logged in
INFO :
ID :Guest
Pass:Guest123
credits : me OMG PRO <3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks old.
i've seen this before.

Edit: dumb me.. didn't read the first sentence xD.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Norsk pl0x?

Not bad. I'm sure I have seen the design a time ago <--- Thats epic...

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone already released this a long time ago. I remember it clearly because a lot of people couldn't change the "NameLess CMS" crap since it was done in flash, as well as other things with the CMS.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Old, very old.
A popular server if I remember correctly (In the v55 days) used this, or something similar - Can't remember the name however.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old, very old.
A popular server if I remember correctly (In the v55 days) used this, or something similar - Can't remember the name however.

Yes, and no(or... maybe yes there to i think it was LITTLE popular that time) there was a server named NamelessMS ( but not direct this site) and he stopped the server(deleted everything) and soon the nMS owner wanted create a new server(v 62) and then he created this site, but he changed after a while and released it. and now im re-releasing it because maybe someone could like to have

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

The cms looks alright in gfx and stuff... but there's no navigation :\

OW!!! yeah! thats was right.... you needed to add the IP in menu_flash(i think it was) and i forgot to do that..... dumb me XD, plus im not 100% sure what program i needed to add:?: i`ll ask the one who created XD next time i talk with him:p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop site

Remember, the site is old(the start of v 62) and unfinished, plus the database is maybe wrong, i think i did alot wrong with itxD im not sure.... i cant finish this site because im not a coder or MySQL coder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a mess of tables, outdated HTML and bad practices.

eheh... the table is my wrong, database is.. suckie because i made it and i resay this, this is a old site, it was good at that time.
he got some good comment about it

Back