Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nas's Untitled Album

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
How do you feel about it, being his last album. Also what do you think of the name change from N.I.G.G.E.R to Untitled. imo I thought it was a nice bang to go out with.

Peace Out,
Ninja.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Nas is a great influent to hip hop. Hope him well in the future.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The song I particularly liked was Hero. Imma rip the beat and rap to it, it sounds wack.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
And how would you like to proof that?

That is true, well, to be honest, Im only a goalkeeper so I dont have much skill.

On topic: Always remember nas words, "They are shootin', awww made you look."

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm really sad that Nas has decided to quit, but good luck to him, his career has been showered with success.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll probably just go back to listening to Immortal Technique.

Reaction score
the mad thing is i just randomly heard the track "sly fox" off this album on tv tonight, while getting high at my mates. we Ducking loved it, now i do like some rap but i dont go out of my way to listen to it but i will deffo be getting this album

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeah, it's great, one of my mates pirated it, but I bought it out of respect for him cuz it's Nas's last album. He is sick with it tho. He can probably start another revolution like Pac was doing late in his career, like in the time leading up to Pac's death. I'd love for him and Immortal Tech to link up and start something.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Alot of good rappers are making their last album.

eg Lupe Fiasco, T.I., The Game etc.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
its not ti's last lmao. he states so many times in his songs. "and the king lives on"

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
its not ti's last lmao. he states so many times in his songs. "and the king lives on"
Of course T.I ain't quitin, but all these new punks really screwed up rap. Nas announced that after this album is gonna be his greatest hits, therefore retirement.

I like Nas but Lil Wayne Better. Tha Carter 3
Lil Wayne is a cat

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Oh alright. Well, I heard rumors, so thats why :)

(thanks for the correction)

theninjaway said:
Lil Wayne is a cat

You got that right, he tried to beef with Nas & 50 cent.

Back