Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NationKalOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm i did open client config.pk and it's xlate-e.dat has entry in binary format, if i create config.pk with adv pk editor. Engine.exe throws a message error saying

CONFIG:
NULL
NULL

How is it possible to add ip if config.pk is not working with client?

EDIT: NVM i fixed it. Adv PK editor doesn't work properly in saving. Found application which works in proper way.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm i did open client config.pk and it's xlate-e.dat has entry in binary format, if i create config.pk with adv pk editor. Engine.exe throws a message error saying

CONFIG:
NULL
NULL

How is it possible to add ip if config.pk is not working with client?
are u sure that u've made md5 to the config.pk and put it into protect.cfg?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i fixed it already, read my edit comment before quoting me xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone tested the talismans like mix/dss,bof,pimp etc.. and works? by me not working i put relog nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i am Having Problems with the 3th job in here When i use Lightning summon Or Most off Mage skill I get D/C any one know how to fix this i olmost tried everything :/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are u sure that u made all false ? at server files Plugins protect.cfg?maybe that the problem ,gl.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is not it, I still Have D/C when Using lightning summon , fireball etc :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That is not it, I still Have D/C when Using lightning summon , fireball etc :(

oh,so try this 1mint i will upload somethings for u i didn't tried the client yet,but left the sql problem can't find the guy who can fix haha,anyway ,take this

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so u don't know how to do anything so go to hell :p

I guess there is a penis shoved into your ear which is affecting your brain. I know how to do things, that's why i FIXED it without your gay help. I know you are an idiot and self righteous egoistic Special person but why bother showing it to me? So ye go duck yourself :) Double poster!

P.S: Is anyone facing this, that whenever i use GM command Mainserver is crashing for some reason.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I guess there is a penis shoved into your ear which is affecting your brain. I know how to do things, that's why i FIXED it without your gay help. I know you are an idiot and self righteous egoistic Special person but why bother showing it to me? So ye go duck yourself :) Double poster!

P.S: Is anyone facing this, that whenever i use GM command Mainserver is crashing for some reason.

at the first : thx for insult that moderators Ducking fault to let an idiot like u insult and they are SLEEPING???Hope "Ducking BAD DREAMS" and "F*CK YOU "DONMUGANLGG" or what ever ur name like a dog maybe u know if ur deleted "NMUGANLGG" and added "G" so ur name gonna be "DOG" cya..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
at the first : thx for insult that moderators Ducking fault to let an idiot like u insult and they are SLEEPING???Hope "Ducking BAD DREAMS" and "F*CK YOU "DONMUGANLGG" or what ever ur name like a dog maybe u know if ur deleted "NMUGANLGG" and added "G" so ur name gonna be "DOG" cya..

Do you know any breathing exercise kiddo? Because you are on verge of getting heart attack. You can't even type properly, so let alone you can even insult me or i can be offended by you. You and your little twinkle can do no damage on me. I wasn't insulting you but you started it showing your big ego which is smaller than your peanuts. so have fun in coding this game. I run large scene unlike you kid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for release ... Im testing it now but have laagy any idea ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back