Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NationKalOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you know any breathing exercise kiddo? Because you are on verge of getting heart attack. You can't even type properly, so let alone you can even insult me or i can be offended by you. You and your little twinkle can do no damage on me. I wasn't insulting you but you started it showing your big ego which is smaller than your peanuts. so have fun in coding this game. I run large scene unlike you kid.

can't trust my eyes. oh oh oh rlly ur ........ ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god.

Thx for release ... Im testing it now but have laagy any idea ? :)

try to copy everything in a clean repack but i think gonna be the same ;x just try if u have a clean repack.

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Q) have laagy any idea ? :)
A) buy an better pc who can host it lagfree... :p?

Q) That is not it, I still Have D/C when Using lightning summon , fireball etc :(
A) uhm.. did u just downloaded and extractet the files ? normaly it works perfect !

Q) Homepage upload.
A) no sorry :p

Q) Is anyone facing this, that whenever i use GM command Mainserver is crashing for some reason.
A) here is the fix : Right click "My Computer" -> "Properties" -> "Advanced" -> Performance-> Settings... -> Tab "Data Execution PRevention" -> 1st option (only system applications)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Q) That is not it, I still Have D/C when Using lightning summon , fireball etc :(
A) uhm.. did u just downloaded and extractet the files ? normaly it works perfect !

Q) Homepage upload.

Q) Is anyone facing this, that whenever i use GM command Mainserver is crashing for some reason.
A) here is the fix : Right click "My Computer" -> "Properties" -> "Advanced" -> Performance-> Settings... -> Tab "Data Execution PRevention" -> 1st option (only system applications)

hm i'm sad for the page,anyway could u turn on the updater now?because i have problem with screen;d thx.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have new one atm ... and the first time i got laag in kal with you repack . so i hope u A my Q with some respect (thanks)

oh forget if i have buy new PC how i was open all this ?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
u guys gonna make "Question" "Q" And "Answer" A? So i gonna tell "Donation" "D" For Example "S D F M I C T T M" haha "Selling donation for more info contact to me"............

Reaction score

I have new one atm ... and the first time i got laag in kal with you repack . so i hope u A my Q with some respect (thanks)

oh forget if i have buy new PC how i was open all this ?

then just don't use my repack if u have problems with it ;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Q) Homepage upload.

I tried so many things Bud i Still get D/C when Using 3th job skills Incl Summon Lightning And yess i just Extracted ur repack Can u Maybe tellme What is Wrong :/ ???

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
best idea: dont use sirix 3rd job is bugged and unstable. i know alot servers which get cl after using skills.

Reaction score
well.. ofc u can crash the svr with any 3rd from sirix, but my one does not have the c/l problem, i got an other version !

@EDIT: the fix to solve these problems did i posted in other post already !

no more support for it.

-TranX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well.. ofc u can crash the svr with any 3rd from sirix, but my one does not have the c/l problem, i got an other version !

@EDIT: the fix to solve these problems did i posted in other post already !

no more support for it.

-TranX

Sorry Bud where did u Post the Solution to The D/C problem ? <= Btw i get D/c with all Lightning Skills & 3th job

Kind regands Moraly

----

I have Dissabled Main.ll ( Koem V2) and now it is stable No more D/C
so please can anyone tellme what it is that Couses KoemV2 To D/C me when i Use Skills (Most Mage skills & 3rd job )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys and in queest->Start Npc giwe you Donation Coins=10,00 DC's so delete it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
about the added new login screen / server select as update
i downloaded it , but i found that u Just added e.pk and config already cryptted by in my opinion it is wrong , as the ppl are going to edit anything on the old config , e.pk so that this login is going to be deleted , it will be good if u release config + e.pk which have this login page but without crypt , or add the dat files of login screen and select

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah alright,and there are bugs need to fix,1<:as xcodex said 10k need to delete,and 2<:if u have a weapon g1 u can use starter again.
tranx didn't fixed it ;).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you reupload Client? All client links are dead...
Thank you.

Reaction score
the 10k donation coins at starter npc is not a bug.
2. there no mobs who can drop Grade 1 weapons
3. nearly all starter npc items are bounded ( can not be putet into storage !)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back