• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

NavyField

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is There A NavyField Credits Hack? i heard some ppl got like 5 billons and more using hacks

if there is a credits hack can someone share it with us plz? i rly need it

and i saw some topic's here about macro's and hacks but i didnt understand anything from it it was like ENDIF 654 and bla bla bla
i dont know what is this and i hope someone help me:winky:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey man rly first thing: dont believe evrything what someone tells

sec: if thered be any credit hack u rly think the guy wud shar it with u? wud u do it if u had it?
hm ok u probably wud cuz u dont seem to understand what wud happen if evry noob like u are one wud have it. it saves those servers that the guys who are able to do that crap dont give it to evryone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes there is one, some players in exiles actually used it and hacked billion of credits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually there used to be, but it has since been fixed. i even made a macro to gain alot of money quickly (on a private server). i even tried it about a month ago, on the new server. apparently it's still fixed :D. oh well. if you are thinking about hacking on the US server, don't expect to have your account for long, you may get away with it for a while, but they will eventually catch and ban you. so my advice to you, if you need money, is to use CV's with lots of fighters, you will earn money very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back