Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ne1's MSN being weird

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think if you sign in after everyone. they all appear offline, but if they sign in again they appear, but you appear offline to them..so its total bullocks..

Reaction score
Sign In
The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. If you are signed in, some features may be unavailable. Please try again later.
Last Update: 5/27/2004 1:37:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)

GRRARfsaRA! lol

edit goin bed will speak to u tomoz nik -.-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It was weird alright, mine was working fine, however the guy i was talking to who was from the UK got logged off everytime and got the message that msn was going down, yet i never had that message, and he got one while he was talking to me...

T

Tannish

Personally, I think MSN is just trying to mess with our heads. My wife's machine is all of 5 feet from mine and hers was having probs with MSN, while mine was fine the whole time. LOL
A month or so back it was the other way around. Go figure.....

Reaction score
Tannish said:
Personally, I think MSN is just trying to mess with our heads. My wife's machine is all of 5 feet from mine and hers was having probs with MSN, while mine was fine the whole time. LOL
A month or so back it was the other way around. Go figure.....

i think its made to random screw up, just to keep us on our toes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I didn't, let's see i have been using Windows 3.0, 3.1, 3.11, Win95, NT4, 98, ME, XP and i haven't paid for a single one of them. :tp:

Oh yeah and a lot of MS-DOS versions. :tp:

Back