Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a nickname!

Reaction score
For my character I'm going to start on the Phoenix Server.. Since faiTh is obviously taken, what would be a good name for me?

Please try to be at least half serious :good:

Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Hmm, I like this one - SexyGrl

Thanks for that but 99% of the people w/that kind of nickname are guys and I rather not look like I'm trying to gain things because of my name.. :good:

Spunkeh said:
someone on p server has it i think or simular

ps thisguy when u coming on p server??:cool:

Tonight and this weekend :)

Reaction score
MasterD said:
im gonna pk you !_! jk lol if u need lvling just pm moi

I'm sure I'll run into many people that will want to pk me.... rt is my friend... Still don't know what class to be.. Tao would be hard to level I hear.... And w/o two pets why should I be a Tao eh?

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thisguy said:
I'm sure I'll run into many people that will want to pk me.... rt is my friend... Still don't know what class to be.. Tao would be hard to level I hear.... And w/o two pets why should I be a Tao eh?

as a tao myself....i find Solo lvling a pain, boring and well....just generally a waste of time...i usually grp with me m8s and kill IWT's while poisoning/reving, tis a gr8 way to get exp and very easy, u just gotta have skill/decent lvl to do it though lol

Warr is just generally the show of class, dont have DC higher than 100 = noobish aparently...lol easy to lvl with a tao and/or wizz

Wizz is very hard to lvl at lower levels, when thunderstorm becomes available to you, you can hunt @ PSC and tstorm your way to lvl 40, or just go to BDD and solo KS/IWT/IZT/KH

Me likes tao but lvl 40 wizzies seem to be owning in the latest patch due to the good old "look im behind a wall, you cant hit me you stupid IncarnatedWoomaTaurus" thats why wizzies can solo it :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Solares said:
TisGal :good:

Dam, thats a good name to use. Can't think of anything better to make it look like a girl. Maybe HooterGrl?

Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
u made a name yet? coz like err.....im doin nothin atm except 2nd floor store pking ^_^ lol sooner u tell me, the higher u get faster lol

I'm still at work pah! But I have the weekend off... And I guess I'll just pick a name.. maybe hootersgirl (um ok no ;) )

Back