Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Character.strs Client side 2232

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all Ragezone, Someone could share a character.strs for 2232, or tell me where I get all of the client side strs!
Thanks in advance! :laugh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's right!, But not born knowing, believed that forum this was to help new, but there are things you can not learn without someone tutoring! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I have seen strs guide for server side, And rumors that the header of the client side is decompressed with IDA Pro But I have no idea or guide!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dpman client side strs isnt for nubs nore will he even know where to start without help second use for forums there is a pack of 2232 strs should have it just look ffs as for everyone else this is a forum designed to help ppl not tell them do it on there own are u really trying to kill the community and have ppl come and go just because u wanna be a penis about things for real u all need to grow up help each other out alil and have fun god makes me wanna go to another area of gaming and leave the rf scene seeing how all u Ducking morons wanna talk to nubs hell and u wonder why the rf scene is dying out

Upvote 0
Reaction score
try to learn with old strs..

and youll can create it...

the header are there in edf.

look at the first 64 byte...

block count and blocksize.

if you cant, dont open the server,..

Just learning until you can understand it

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
What every one is saying here is correct especially novanakal use the 2.2.3 character.strs as a template and edit it. Most of the 2.2.3 strs components are the same so little will be needed when it comes to editing it just brush up on your knowledge on creating strs and you should be fine.

GMkidink - Need Character.strs Client side 2232 - RaGEZONE Forums

GMkidink - Need Character.strs Client side 2232 - RaGEZONE Forums

Follow the given advice and try it before asking for help relating to this thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back