Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need for More Mon.Wil's on High Rate Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This pretty much directed at 'thedeath'.

I know you are purely making the server files up to euro mir standard without bugs and so on.

But for our server we use so many more extra mon.wil's
I love what you've produced with the files but with our very high rate server we don't have much room to add in more mobs.

So I would like you to consider the servers that need just a few extra mon.wil's for when they are producing things above what euro mir has to offer.

Our server currently doesnt have any orginal caves/monsters/items but we just need the extra support from more mon files.

I hope you will consider what I have said.

Thanks,
Killmaster

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah you can but some of them have weird effects when using 81 19 for normal attack.
I would rather that i would keep the euro mir mon's normal then edit the extra ones as i please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gdgd. I just wanted some information before I started using your files but as you say this will be an addition to the files I will use them now :)

/Killmaster

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heres a brownie point for pointing out the obvious. Hense the bit I said about getting some information before I start using the files.

Killmaster

Reaction score
does the race and raaceimg have any contribution as to the way a mob show? i have put a new mob in but it flickered and was in wrong order if u no what i mean, so added few spaces and sorta works does these have anything to do with this?

VirUs

Reaction score
More mon files...btw...I can't use turtle mobs....does the current client support it? My turtles are located in mon25....after 700 index.

Reaction score
oh ok ty td ........ how do i work out what is what? lol

thnx btw ill work on it (does it matter if there a huge pile of blank spaces in the .wil or will it wtill work with 1 blank line?

VirUs

Reaction score
got it all sorted, tbh guys if u look at the mon files we alredy have there are loads of frmes free to put mobs into them, i have just added 9 new mobs all working 100% all use have to do is look at each wil file to see how many frames are free (each mon file can hold 10 mobs) (only use mon1 - 17) (u cant use 18-25)

VirUs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just on the subject on mobs any1 no y i dont have the foxes map or Greatfoxspirit? i have verything else of foxes but them + can i have some percentages of drops of OKS thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
meh it was called FoxOrbSpirit1 not that but how do i get the maps?

Back