Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help Finding a Place to d/l Red Alert 2.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Help please :(

I'm too cheap to go buy it and I don't trust Kazaa.

Anyone know where I could d/l it?

Thanks.

PS - No-one move this please, more people will read it here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've tried to download it 6 times on Kazaa - each time it's either a different game or refuses to install.

*sigh*

I guess I'm off to buy it tommorow then.

Reaction score
i downloaded it from kazza and it was ok just download from the 1 wiv the most ppl 2 download from and i also downloaded generals it was only a 180mb download but uncompressed to 1.5 gb lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:
i downloaded it from kazza and it was ok just download from the 1 wiv the most ppl 2 download from and i also downloaded generals it was only a 180mb download but uncompressed to 1.5 gb lol

Are you on BB Tupac?

If you are - send it to meeeee via MSN please :)

Reaction score
im on bb yea but i cant be assed sending u it lol just go on kazza m8 and put red aleart 2 in in the section software or if u want generels put generals in instead of red aleart 2

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:
im on bb yea but i cant be assed sending u it lol just go on kazza m8 and put red aleart 2 in in the section software or if u want generels put generals in instead of red aleart 2

Bastard... >_<

It ain't hard to just leave it d/l'ing :cry: It would only take an hour and a half tops. :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Capricorn said:
Help please :(

I'm too cheap to go buy it and I don't trust Kazaa.

Anyone know where I could d/l it?

Thanks.

PS - No-one move this please, more people will read it here.

This guy gives me a hard-on.

Last edited by a moderator:
your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
cap

i got mine from kazaa but it took me a few trys coz it sed it woz ra2 but it woz actually other game i think it took me about 4 5 downloads:cry:

N

Neosparky

speedhorn666 said:
lol don't do that again- if u did that all the time there'd hardly b a need in havin the General Section.

Bet u just went power crazy:p
dont flame mods. first warning :rolleyes:
nah just moved coz i think this is a lil more relevant to "entertainment" coz he's looking for a game...
as for "powercrazy"... let's not start about that mister "edit everyone's posts even though there's no reason to" :p (I bet you'll edit mine now...)

BTW Capricorn pls bed me now coz I'm sooooo horny

Last edited by a moderator:
Back