Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help finding an easy MMO to setup locally to play on my PC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i hope this is the right section, while i dislike the multiplayer aspect of MMO's i was always was a big fan of grinding and endless slaughter of mobs for various rewards.

I tried various tutorials and packs but i could never get any mmo that i tried to run locally with the server files (or i didn't had enough ram to run it well).

I want to play a Korean western release locally, one in the style of either lineage 2, terra, bdo etc, is there any pack or distribution out there that's easy to setup and play? My PC Specs are:

i7 6700
16gb ram
RTX 2060

I hope there is some fool proof release out there hopefully.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Biggest issue at the moment is that there's no one in the western department that's interested in making full proof one click VMs for MMO titles. One could start but there's no value or profit into doing this and ragezone looks down upon this course of action anyways. They do exist but your best bet is going to be at other forgein mmo dev servers where they do encourage one click VM releases (Vietnam, China, Indonesia). But as far as getting them in English, you're on your own I'm afraid .

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi i hope this is the right section, while i dislike the multiplayer aspect of MMO's i was always was a big fan of grinding and endless slaughter of mobs for various rewards.

I tried various tutorials and packs but i could never get any mmo that i tried to run locally with the server files (or i didn't had enough ram to run it well).

I want to play a Korean western release locally, one in the style of either lineage 2, terra, bdo etc, is there any pack or distribution out there that's easy to setup and play? My PC Specs are:

i7 6700
16gb ram
RTX 2060

I hope there is some fool proof release out there hopefully.

You can check one-click servers of AION, Jade Dynasty here on his forums

Upvote 0
Back