• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help from Developer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I do not know if it the wrong section for this post. If it is i am sorry and please move it to correct section.
----
I need help on my Ether saga odyssey private server. I need to connect new maps and dungeon and some required tools. I will pay the help.
I am posting this here because no one was really replying to my previous post at ether saga section.
Thank you very much.
Please send me a PM regarding this help.
(sorry for my bad english)

Reaction score
Hello!
Since this post was reported, I guess I'll reply to it.
Yesterday I received a Private Message from Infinity about some issues to regards of the following section. Considering it is also a PWE based game, And that section is lacking tools and developers, I recommended him to post here, even if it is out of section requests, as this is still the biggest leading section on PWE games in Ragezone.
I do hope that the Ether Saga section can have some assistance to build on to, and have developers support in that section, and I feel the start of some version conversions to edit these server files will be beneficial to that section, and to Ragezone.
So therefore I feel that it will not hurt to have this request placed here.
Help, or no help. It is always worth a try to build a community and point people in the direction of sections that have lack of support.
-
For now, this report will be over looked.
Due to saying you'll "pay" You can't actually use this section to hire people. We have a page for that in another section within the forums. However if someone here would like to offer assistance to that section. That would be amazing!
-
Thanks in advance.
-Henmoro.

Upvote 0
Back