Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help in decreasing the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,
On the last post you guys help me out a lot.

I just wanted to know how to decrease the price of a particular item in the npc shop.
Like the unis in Clor i have to spawn 250m everytime .. could you please tell me .. ?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please tell me how .. on both sides .. ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Raf this guys are Spoon feeder dude !

Never tell spoon feeding dude, At least show some link or any thread where its present, Dont increase ur post by criticizing

Hi guys,
On the last post you guys help me out a lot.

I just wanted to know how to decrease the price of a particular item in the npc shop.
Like the unis in Clor i have to spawn 250m everytime .. could you please tell me .. ?

Thanks.

Check the image given , It may help u, If u not having the a3ull converted, i have uploaded it here, there are 2 files D.bat and E.bat,
D.bat to decode .ull to .bin and
E.bat to encode from .Bin to .Ull

Just edit the .bat file and replace the file name there and execute it in the folder with the a3ullconverter program present. ( Dont forget to keep the .Ull file in the same folder also.)

Regards
D.Warrior

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
@work
Reaction score
Ya nice post but dont u think this guys are too much even not bother to read forum !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya, a lot of people don't search forum nowadays. Leave searching, atleast see the stickies first..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But still, Y criticize?
Instead help na,Or dont reply. It ll hardly take 2 min, MAX 5 min to reply such posts...

@work
Reaction score
For editing that IT file or any other ull to convert in BIN file use this it is batter than any other batch or software !

:thumbup1: :grr: :eek:tt1: :love: :tongue: :p: :?: :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back