• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help on Adding realms/activating bgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
I am having issues adding realms to my server ive tried adding them in the gsalias files but wont work.

Also how do i activate the battle Grounds? having issues with that as well.

Reaction score
I would like to know this too, I never saw a guide for such thing, is the gsalias the only files needed to edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump for an answer, seems this question got ignored or passed over. Iwould like to know too, I need realms for different bosses.

~Hunter~
Reaction score
it is simple. bgs activate when you have 500 people inthe Hall of excellence.
opening a new realm is ./gs1 or ./start2
that starts a 2nd realm

ok i understand that editing gsaliases for realm but i only have one start file so was is for start gs2 was is exaxtly string for biuld me own 2 realm starter...:*::*:

how do i STOP ONLY this REALM... hahahahha

-----
Code:
#!/bin/sh

cd /usr/rain/gamed
./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias2.conf > game2.log &

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not possible to get bg open all the day without 500 ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.