Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help On Kekku Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am not able to access server. i put all my ip on the needed areas and when i enter the game, it shows connnecting for a about 5 secs and said unable to access server. I used Rotana's runnable and its the same, if i use kekku's runnable, it got a xtrap error even with the test.txt file which skips the xtrap patch.
there's 1 thing im not sure of.. do i need to hex edit the client(theduel)? i tried that too and didn't work. im tired of all these errors.. help needed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried that too, its the same results, as i have no static ip, i tried my own ip first and then no-ip. its the same though, cant access server, dont know what;s wrong.

The matchAgent will says unable to connect, and after 2 secs, it shows reconnect. and stops. i thought it has already connected, so what's the problem..

Upvote 0
Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
open the xml file in your matchagent folder, did you place your IP in there

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i opened in notepad, there's ADDRESSip and MATCHADDRESSip. edit which 1?

Upvote 0
Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edit this part only

Code:
	<ADDRESS ip="Your IP HERE" tcpport="7777" udpport="5100"/>

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, it works, no more 'fail to connect to match' , but..there's 1 more problem now.. the "reconnect to matchserver" keeps on repeating... how to fix that? T.T

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here it is :
saint92 - Need Help On Kekku Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, urgent help here pls. in the systen.xml , whenever i change the locator and Tlocator ip to my wan ip, it wont show any servers when i go in-game, but when i change the locator and tlocator ip to the local 127.0.0.1, i can see the server list but cant access server, i have already changed every ip areas to my wan ip. can some1 help me out?

Upvote 0
Back