Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help on private server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I'm a new member in this forum and I currently made a hamachi-run v75 maplestory private server. I am only making this for one friend who is going to be the only one on the server with me, so I decided to open it via hamachi. Sadly, my friend cannot get into the server, despite him being listed on my hamachi server. I can get into the server just fine, and everything is working, but I don't know why he can't get in. It would be great to see some suggestions or pointers to fix this issue, and thank you for reading. ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you mean use hex editor to put my ip in the client? Yes, I did that. o3o

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When he attempts to open the launcher, does it close and gives him a error ? Saying something like "Failed to Connect to Server, ...etc"

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Add me on skype Dphammy, ill try and help you out, I had that problem but can't remember correctly what i did

Upvote 0
Back